Factors influencing home care nurse intention to remain employed
Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Nursing Management
Special Issue: This issue: Work Climate, Communication and Culture - Workforce Issues and Staff Retention Issue editor: Kristiina Hyrkas
Volume 22, Issue 8, pages 1015–1026, November 2014
How to Cite
2014) Journal of Nursing Management 22, 1015–1026. Factors influencing home care nurse intention to remain employed, , , , , , & (
- Issue online: 3 NOV 2014
- Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAR 2013
- Ontario Ministry of Health
- Long-Term Care
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!