Interventions that promote retention of experienced registered nurses in health care settings: a systematic review
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Nursing Management
Special Issue: This issue: Work Climate, Communication and Culture - Workforce Issues and Staff Retention Issue editor: Kristiina Hyrkas
Volume 22, Issue 8, pages 1027–1041, November 2014
How to Cite
2014) Journal of Nursing Management 22, 1027–1041. Interventions that promote retention of experienced registered nurses in health care settings: a systematic review, , (
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!