Orientation and transition programme component predictors of new graduate workplace integration
Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Nursing Management
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 143–155, March 2015
How to Cite
2015) Journal of Nursing Management 23: 143–155. Orientation and transition programme component predictors of new graduate workplace integration, , , , (
- Issue online: 3 MAR 2015
- Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAR 2013
- Michael Smith Foundation for Health Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!