Adding silver to the rainbow: the development of the nurses' health education about LGBT elders (HEALE) cultural competency curriculum
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Nursing Management
Special Issue: This issue: Leadership and management challenges in addressing the dignity and respect agenda Issue editor: Mike Cook
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 257–266, March 2014
How to Cite
2014) Journal of Nursing Management 22: 257–266 Adding silver to the rainbow: the development of the nurses’ health education about LGBT elders (HEALE) cultural competency curriculum, , , (
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!