Multi-level barriers analysis to promote guideline based nursing care: a leadership strategy from home health care
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Nursing Management
Special Issue: This issue: Nursing leadership and patient outcomes Issue editor: Greta G. Cummings
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 762–770, July 2013
How to Cite
2013) Journal of Nursing Management 21, 762–770. Multi-level barriers analysis to promote guideline based nursing care: a leadership strategy from home health care, & (
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAY 2013
- Ministry of Health and Long Term Care
- Canadian Nurses Foundation
- Ministry of Health and Long Term Care of Ontario
- Registered Nurses' Association of Ontario
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!