Nurse prescribing in primary care in Spain: legal framework, historical characteristics and relationship to perceived professional identity
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Nursing Management
Special Issue: This issue: Medicines management Issue editor: Sue Jordan
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 394–404, April 2014
How to Cite
2014) Journal of Nursing Management 22, 394–404. Nurse prescribing in primary care in Spain: legal framework, historical characteristics and relationship to perceived professional identity, , , (
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!