Job strain and stress of conscience among nurse assistants working in residential care
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Nursing Management
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 368–379, April 2015
How to Cite
2015) Journal of Nursing Management 23, 368–379. Job strain and stress of conscience among nurse assistants working in residential care, , (
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2015
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 2013
- Swedish Brain Power Consortium
- Vårdalinstitutet, King Gustaf V and Queen Victoria's Foundation
- Dementia Foundation
- Skåne University Hospital
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!