Nurse burnout in China: a questionnaire survey on staffing, job satisfaction, and quality of care
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Nursing Management
How to Cite
2013) Journal of Nursing Management Nurse burnout in China: a questionnaire survey on staffing, job satisfaction, and quality of care, , & (
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUN 2013
- China Medical Board
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!