Identifying medication order discrepancies during medication reconciliation: perceptions of nursing home leaders and staff
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Nursing Management
How to Cite
2013) Journal of Nursing Management Identifying medication order discrepancies during medication reconciliation: perceptions of nursing home leaders and staff(
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUL 2013
- John A. Hartford Foundation
- University of Iowa Gerontological Nursing Intervention Research Center
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!