RN work engagement in generational cohorts: the view from rural US hospitals
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Nursing Management
Special Issue: This issue: Managing an Ageing Nursing Workforce Issue editor: Rose O. Sherman
Volume 21, Issue 7, pages 927–940, October 2013
How to Cite
2013) Journal of Nursing Management 21, 927–940 RN work engagement in generational cohorts: the view from rural US hospitals, , (
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 AUG 2013
- Division of Nursing (DN)
- Bureau of Health Professions (BHPr)
- Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA)
- Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS). Grant Number: D11 HP09752
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!