Cynicism in hospital staff nurses: the effect of intention to leave and job change over time
Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Nursing Management
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 577–587, July 2015
How to Cite
2015) Journal of Nursing Management 23, 577–587. Cynicism in hospital staff nurses: the effect of intention to leave and job change over time, , , (
- Issue online: 3 JUL 2015
- Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 AUG 2013
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!