Effect of organisational change type and frequency on long-term sickness absence in hospitals
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Nursing Management
How to Cite
2014) Journal of Nursing Management Effect of organisational change type and frequency on long-term sickness absence in hospitals, (
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 DEC 2013
- Norwegian Research Counsel
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!