Newcomer nurses’ organisational socialisation and turnover intention during the first 2 years of employment
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Nursing Management
How to Cite
2014) Journal of Nursing Management Newcomer nurses' organisational socialisation and turnover intention during the first 2 years of employment, , & (
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!