Improving falls risk screening and prevention using an e-learning approach
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Nursing Management
How to Cite
2014) Journal of Nursing Management Improving falls risk screening and prevention using an e-learning approach, , , , (
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 FEB 2014
- Centre for Applied Nursing Research
- Centre for Education and Workforce Development
- South Western Sydney Area Health Service
- University of Western Sydney
- South Western Sydney Local Health District
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!