Influence of workplace culture on nursing-sensitive nurse outcomes in municipal primary health care
Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Nursing Management
Volume 23, Issue 7, pages 931–939, October 2015
How to Cite
2015) Journal of Nursing Management 23, 931–939. Influence of workplace culture on nursing-sensitive nurse outcomes in municipal primary health care, , , , & (
- Issue online: 2 OCT 2015
- Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2014
- Nurses' Education Foundation
- University of Tampere
- Finnish Cultural Foundation
- Pirkanmaa Hospital District
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!