Nurses’ supervisors, learning options and organisational commitment: Australia, Brazil and England
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Nursing Management
Volume 23, Issue 8, pages 1029–1038, November 2015
How to Cite
2015) Journal of Nursing Management 23, 1029–1038. Nurses' supervisors, learning options and organisational commitment: Australia, Brazil and England, , , & (
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2015
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAY 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!