A longitudinal study of well-being in older workers and retirees: The role of engaging in different types of activities
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2013
© 2013 The British Psychological Society
Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology
Volume 86, Issue 4, pages 497–521, December 2013
How to Cite
Potočnik, K. and Sonnentag, S. (2013), A longitudinal study of well-being in older workers and retirees: The role of engaging in different types of activities. Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology, 86: 497–521. doi: 10.1111/joop.12003
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2012
- SHARE. Grant Numbers: QLK6-CT-2001–00360, RII-CT- 2006-062193, CIT5-CT-2005-028857
- US National Institute on Aging. Grant Numbers: R21 AG025169, U01 AG09740-13S2, P01 AG005842, P01 AG08291, P30 AG12815, Y1-AG-4553-01, OGHA 04-064
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!