Getting diversity at work to work: What we know and what we still don't know
Article first published online: 15 APR 2013
© 2013 The British Psychological Society
Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology
Special Issue: Getting diversity at work to work Edited by Yves R. F. Guillaume, Jeremy F. Dawson, Steve A. Woods, Claudia A. Sacramento and Michael A. West
Volume 86, Issue 2, pages 123–141, June 2013
How to Cite
Guillaume, Y. R. F., Dawson, J. F., Woods, S. A., Sacramento, C. A. and West, M. A. (2013), Getting diversity at work to work: What we know and what we still don't know. Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology, 86: 123–141. doi: 10.1111/joop.12009
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!