Special Issue Article
Held to a different standard: Racial differences in the impact of lateness on advancement opportunity
Version of Record online: 15 APR 2013
© 2013 The British Psychological Society
Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology
Special Issue: Getting diversity at work to work Edited by Yves R. F. Guillaume, Jeremy F. Dawson, Steve A. Woods, Claudia A. Sacramento and Michael A. West
Volume 86, Issue 2, pages 142–165, June 2013
How to Cite
Luksyte, A., Waite, E., Avery, D. R. and Roy, R. (2013), Held to a different standard: Racial differences in the impact of lateness on advancement opportunity. Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology, 86: 142–165. doi: 10.1111/joop.12010
- Issue online: 15 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!