Special Issue Article
Managing diversity at work: Does psychological safety hold the key to racial differences in employee performance?
Article first published online: 15 APR 2013
© 2013 The British Psychological Society
Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology
Special Issue: Getting diversity at work to work Edited by Yves R. F. Guillaume, Jeremy F. Dawson, Steve A. Woods, Claudia A. Sacramento and Michael A. West
Volume 86, Issue 2, pages 242–263, June 2013
How to Cite
Singh, B., Winkel, D. E. and Selvarajan, T. T. (2013), Managing diversity at work: Does psychological safety hold the key to racial differences in employee performance?. Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology, 86: 242–263. doi: 10.1111/joop.12015
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!