Antecedents to supportive supervision: An examination of biographical data
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2013
© 2013 The British Psychological Society
Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology
Volume 86, Issue 3, pages 288–309, September 2013
How to Cite
Paustian-Underdahl, S. C., Shanock, L. R., Rogelberg, S. G., W. Scott, C., Justice, L. and Altman, D. G. (2013), Antecedents to supportive supervision: An examination of biographical data. Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology, 86: 288–309. doi: 10.1111/joop.12019
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!