How does job insecurity relate to self-reported job performance? Analysing curvilinear associations in a longitudinal sample
Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2013
© 2013 The British Psychological Society
Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology
Volume 86, Issue 4, pages 522–542, December 2013
How to Cite
Selenko, E., Mäkikangas, A., Mauno, S. and Kinnunen, U. (2013), How does job insecurity relate to self-reported job performance? Analysing curvilinear associations in a longitudinal sample. Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology, 86: 522–542. doi: 10.1111/joop.12020
- Issue online: 3 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!