The first two authors contributed equally to this article; order of authorship is alphabetical.
Short research note
Transformational leadership and performance: An experimental investigation of the mediating effects of basic needs satisfaction and work engagement
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2013
© 2013 The British Psychological Society
Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology
Volume 86, Issue 4, pages 543–555, December 2013
How to Cite
Kovjanic, S., Schuh, S. C. and Jonas, K. (2013), Transformational leadership and performance: An experimental investigation of the mediating effects of basic needs satisfaction and work engagement. Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology, 86: 543–555. doi: 10.1111/joop.12022
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2012
- Alexander von Humboldt-Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!