Workplace fairness versus unfairness: Examining the differential salience of facets of organizational justice
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2013
© 2013 The British Psychological Society
Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology
Volume 86, Issue 3, pages 371–393, September 2013
How to Cite
Cojuharenco, I. and Patient, D. (2013), Workplace fairness versus unfairness: Examining the differential salience of facets of organizational justice. Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology, 86: 371–393. doi: 10.1111/joop.12023
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2013
- Portuguese Foundation for Science and Technology-FCT. Grant Number: PTDC/EGE-GES/098856/2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!