The mediating role of affect in the relationship between need satisfaction and autonomous motivation
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2013
© 2013 The British Psychological Society
Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology
Volume 87, Issue 1, pages 62–79, March 2014
How to Cite
Vandercammen, L., Hofmans, J. and Theuns, P. (2014), The mediating role of affect in the relationship between need satisfaction and autonomous motivation. Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology, 87: 62–79. doi: 10.1111/joop.12032
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!