A functional natural dentition for all – and for life? The oral healthcare system needs revision
Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Oral Rehabilitation
Volume 40, Issue 9, pages 707–722, September 2013
How to Cite
Fejerskov, O., Escobar, G., Jøssing, M. and Baelum, V. (2013), A functional natural dentition for all – and for life? The oral healthcare system needs revision. Journal of Oral Rehabilitation, 40: 707–722. doi: 10.1111/joor.12082
- Issue online: 9 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUN 2013
- Bagger-Sorensen Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.