Timing interventions in relation to temporomandibular joint closed lock duration: a systematic review of ‘locking duration’
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Oral Rehabilitation
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 24–58, January 2014
How to Cite
Al-Baghdadi, M., Durham, J. and Steele, J. (2014), Timing interventions in relation to temporomandibular joint closed lock duration: a systematic review of ‘locking duration’. Journal of Oral Rehabilitation, 41: 24–58. doi: 10.1111/joor.12126
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 NOV 2013
- Higher committee for education development in Iraq (HCED)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.