An investigation of risk factors associated with tooth surface loss: a pilot study
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Oral Rehabilitation
Volume 41, Issue 9, pages 675–682, September 2014
How to Cite
Kosalram, K., Whittle, T., Byth, K. and Klineberg, I. (2014), An investigation of risk factors associated with tooth surface loss: a pilot study. Journal of Oral Rehabilitation, 41: 675–682. doi: 10.1111/joor.12186
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2014
- GC Company
- Wesmead Hospital
- Institute of Clinical Pathology and Medical Research
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!