Contributions of dental colour to the physical attractiveness stereotype
Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Oral Rehabilitation
Volume 41, Issue 10, pages 768–782, October 2014
How to Cite
Montero, J., Gómez-Polo, C., Santos, J. A., Portillo, M., Lorenzo, M. C. and Albaladejo, A. (2014), Contributions of dental colour to the physical attractiveness stereotype. Journal of Oral Rehabilitation, 41: 768–782. doi: 10.1111/joor.12194
- Issue online: 12 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAY 2014
- Department of Surgery of the University of Salamanca
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.