Article Category: Research study corresponding to a cross-sectional study.
Effect of tongue position on masseter and temporalis electromyographic activity during swallowing and maximal voluntary clenching: a cross-sectional study
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Oral Rehabilitation
How to Cite
Valdés, C., Astaburuaga, F., Falace, D., Ramirez, V. and Manns, A. (2014), Effect of tongue position on masseter and temporalis electromyographic activity during swallowing and maximal voluntary clenching: a cross-sectional study. Journal of Oral Rehabilitation. doi: 10.1111/joor.12210
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUN 2014
- Universidad de los Andes
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!