Silencing of GLUT-1 inhibits sensitization of oral cancer cells to cisplatin during hypoxia
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Oral Pathology & Medicine
Volume 42, Issue 5, pages 382–388, May 2013
How to Cite
J Oral Pathol Med (2012)
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 OCT 2012
- Scientific Research from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology. Grant Numbers: 22390388, . 23792365
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.