Letter to the Editor
Dysgeusia in patients with hematological malignancies: a reminder for hematologist
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Oral Pathology & Medicine
Volume 42, Issue 4, pages 352–353, April 2013
How to Cite
Tendas, A., Niscola, P., Scaramucci, L., Giovannini, M., Cupelli, L., Trawinska, M. M., Siniscalchi, A., Abruzzese, E., Caravita, T., Palombi, M., Dentamaro, T., Perrotti, A. and de Fabritiis, P. (2013), Dysgeusia in patients with hematological malignancies: a reminder for hematologist. Journal of Oral Pathology & Medicine, 42: 352–353. doi: 10.1111/jop.12034
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.