Osteopathology associated with bone resorption inhibitors – which role does Actinomyces play? A presentation of 51 cases with systematic review of the literature
Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Oral Pathology & Medicine
Volume 42, Issue 8, pages 587–593, September 2013
How to Cite
J Oral Pathol Med (2013) 42: 587–593
- Issue online: 4 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.