Inflammatory factors gene polymorphism in recurrent oral ulceration
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Oral Pathology & Medicine
Volume 42, Issue 7, pages 528–534, August 2013
How to Cite
J Oral Pathol Med (2013) 42: 528−534
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2013
- National Foundation of Natural Science of China. Grant Number: 30600268
- Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 2005C2-15
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30901359
- Key Project Foundation. Grant Number: 2010K01-194
- ShaanXi Science & Technology Commission
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.