My thanks to Adam Arico, Sara Bernstein, Cheshire Calhoun, Thomas Christiano, Tyler Cowen, Bill Glod, Rachana Kamtekar, Theresa Lopez, Michael McKenna, Elijah Millgram, Connie Rosati, David Schmidtz, Justin Tosi, Chad Van Schoelandt, Matt Zwolinksi, the MANCEPT audience at the 2011 Brave New World conference, and two anonymous referees for The Journal of Political Philosophy. I'm also indebted to the Institute for Humane Studies for their generous support, and to the intellectual environment at the University of Arizona and the Center for the Philosophy of Freedom.
Resistance and Well-being†
Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Political Philosophy
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 405–425, December 2013
How to Cite
Silvermint, D. (2013), Resistance and Well-being. Journal of Political Philosophy, 21: 405–425. doi: 10.1111/jopp.12002
- Issue online: 17 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!