I am extremely grateful to Kasper Lippert-Rasmussen for many insightful comments and suggestions, and very thankful to Søren Flinch Midtgaard for continuously giving valuable feedback during my work on this article. Furthermore, I would like to thank Morten Brænder, Per Mouritsen, David Miller, Rasmus Sommer Hansen, Raffaele Rodogno, Robert Van der Veen, Tore Vincent Olsen, Kristian Jensen, Lasse Nielsen, Andreas Brøgger Albertsen, and participants of the Nordic Network on Political Ethics conference on Normative Political Philosophy and Theory (Vejle, 2011) for commenting on earlier versions of the text. Finally, I would like to thank anonymous reviewers and Bob Goodin for useful suggestions and improvements.
The State Made Me Do It: How Anti-cosmopolitanism is Created by the State†
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Political Philosophy
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 451–472, December 2013
How to Cite
Axelsen, D. V. (2013), The State Made Me Do It: How Anti-cosmopolitanism is Created by the State. Journal of Political Philosophy, 21: 451–472. doi: 10.1111/jopp.12005
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!