Many thanks to Andrew Mason, Annie Stilz, Kit Wellman, and Lea Ypi for comments, as well as the participants in workshops on benefiting from injustice (at the University of Uppsala) and on territorial rights (at the University of Frankfurt). Work on this article has been facilitated by a British Academy Mid-career Fellowship on global justice and natural resources.
Justice and Attachment to Natural Resources†
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Journal of Political Philosophy
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 48–65, March 2014
How to Cite
Armstrong, C. (2014), Justice and Attachment to Natural Resources. Journal of Political Philosophy, 22: 48–65. doi: 10.1111/jopp.12014
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2013
- a British Academy Mid-career Fellowship on global justice and natural resources
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!