I am grateful to Juri Viehoff and two anonymous reviewers for their comments and suggestions, and I would like to thank Mathias Risse for extensive comments and long discussions. Earlier versions of the paper were presented at the graduate seminar of the Edmond J. Safra Center for Ethics at Harvard (February 2012) and the Political Theory Workshop at the University of Bayreuth (November 2012). I am grateful to both audiences for questions and objections. The McCloy Academic Scholarship Program provided generous financial support while I was writing this paper.
Justice in Finance: The Normative Case for an International Financial Transaction Tax†
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Journal of Political Philosophy
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 458–485, December 2014
How to Cite
Wollner, G. (2014), Justice in Finance: The Normative Case for an International Financial Transaction Tax. Journal of Political Philosophy, 22: 458–485. doi: 10.1111/jopp.12016
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2013
- McCloy Academic Scholarship Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!