Many thanks to Robert Goodin, Mika LaVaque-Manty, Sharmila Murthy and Henry Shue for very helpful comments, as well as to the participants of a Radcliffe Exploratory Seminar on the Human Rights to Water and Sanitation at Harvard University and a colloquium at the University of Graz for their insights. I am also grateful to Charles Beitz for helpful conversations.
The Human Right to Water and Common Ownership of the Earth†
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Journal of Political Philosophy
Special Issue: Philosophy, Politics & Society
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 178–203, June 2014
How to Cite
Risse, M. (2014), The Human Right to Water and Common Ownership of the Earth. Journal of Political Philosophy, 22: 178–203. doi: 10.1111/jopp.12022
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!