Previous versions of this article were presented at the Australian National University Philosophy Colloquium, the University of Sydney Philosophy Seminar, the Harvard University Political Theory Research Workshop and meetings of the Association for Political Theory and the Northeastern Political Science Association. In addition to all those who offered their suggestions at these venues, I would like to thank Coral C. Frazer, Eric Beerbohm, Ryan Davis, and Benjamin Hertzberg for their helpful comments, as well as Jennifer Page for her invaluable assistance. Thanks are also due to Robert Goodin and the anonymous reviewers for the Journal of Political Philosophy.
Including the Unaffected†
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Journal of Political Philosophy
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 377–395, December 2014
How to Cite
Frazer, M. L. (2014), Including the Unaffected. Journal of Political Philosophy, 22: 377–395. doi: 10.1111/jopp.12024
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!