I would like to thank Susan Bickford, Joan Cocks, and Michael Lienesch for their comments and suggestions on earlier versions of this article, and especially Jeff Spinner-Halev for extensive comments and invaluable discussions. A previous draft of this article was presented at the 2012 meeting of the Northeastern Political Science Association and I am grateful to the members of that audience and fellow panelists for their useful feedback. Thanks are also due to Robert Goodin and two anonymous reviewers from the Journal of Political Philosophy.
Reconceiving Recognition: Towards a Cumulative Politics of Recognition†
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Journal of Political Philosophy
How to Cite
Malloy, T. (2013), Reconceiving Recognition: Towards a Cumulative Politics of Recognition. Journal of Political Philosophy. doi: 10.1111/jopp.12027
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!