We would like to thank Michael M. Burgess, Aubin Calvert, Michael Mackenzie, Jane Mansbridge, and John Beatty for helpful conversations in the development of this paper, as well as great audiences at the Western Political Science Association 2012 and the ‘Deliberative Voting’ panel at the Midwest Political Science Association meeting in 2013. We would also like to thank the editors and anonymous reviewers of this paper.
Symposium on Consensus
Deliberative Voting: Clarifying Consent in a Consensus Process†
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Journal of Political Philosophy
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 302–319, September 2014
How to Cite
Moore, A. and O'Doherty, K. (2014), Deliberative Voting: Clarifying Consent in a Consensus Process. Journal of Political Philosophy, 22: 302–319. doi: 10.1111/jopp.12028
The research leading to these results was funded by the European Community's Seventh Framework Programme (FP7/2007–2013) under grant agreement number 237230.
- Issue online: 12 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2013
- European Community's Seventh Framework Programme (FP7/2007–2013)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!