I would like to thank Ralf Bader, Hugh Breakey, Bill Edmundson, Bill Glod, Mark LeBar, Nic Southwood, Annie Stilz, Peter Vallentyne, Lea Ypi, and especially Michael Zimmerman. In particular, I would like to thank the three amazing anonymous referees for this journal. All went well beyond what might be reasonably expected of a referee and helped make this paper much better.
Imposing Duties and Original Appropriation†
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Journal of Political Philosophy
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 64–85, March 2015
How to Cite
van der Vossen, B. (2015), Imposing Duties and Original Appropriation. Journal of Political Philosophy, 23: 64–85. doi: 10.1111/jopp.12029
- Issue online: 15 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!