I wish to thank Will Braynen, Mark Budolfson, Eamonn Callan, Sarah Hannan, Hyunseop Kim, Hugh Lazenby, Jonathan Levy, Kristi Olson, Rob Reich, Debra Satz, Adam Swift, and two anonymous reviewers for their comments and suggestions. I should also thank the editors of this journal for their helpful guidance. Previous versions of this paper were presented at the Center for Ethics in Society, the Political Theory Workshop, and at the Center for Advanced Study in the Behavioral Sciences, all at Stanford University. I thank the organizers and participants of these seminars. Finally, I wish to acknowledge the support of the Stanford Center on Philanthropy and Civil Society.
Justice as Fairness and Relational Resources†
Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Journal of Political Philosophy
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 86–110, March 2015
How to Cite
Cordelli, C. (2015), Justice as Fairness and Relational Resources. Journal of Political Philosophy, 23: 86–110. doi: 10.1111/jopp.12036
- Issue online: 15 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!