The authors deny any conflicts of interest.
Updated Clinical Considerations for Dental Implant Therapy in Irradiated Head and Neck Cancer Patients
Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2013
© 2013 by the American College of Prosthodontists
Journal of Prosthodontics
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 432–438, August 2013
How to Cite
Tanaka, T. I., Chan, H.-L., Tindle, D. I., MacEachern, M. and Oh, T.-J. (2013), Updated Clinical Considerations for Dental Implant Therapy in Irradiated Head and Neck Cancer Patients. Journal of Prosthodontics, 22: 432–438. doi: 10.1111/jopr.12028
The article is associated with the American College of Prosthodontists' journal-based continuing education program. It is accompanied by an online continuing education activity worth 1 credit. Please visit www.wileyhealthlearning.com/jopr to complete the activity and earn credit.
- Issue online: 15 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!