This work was supported by NIMH K01-MH092603 (TMO), RO1-MH069942 (DNK), and GCRC Grant M01-RR10710 to Stony Brook University from the National Center for Research Resources.
Gender Differences in Young Children's Temperament Traits: Comparisons Across Observational and Parent-Report Methods
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2013
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 81, Issue 2, pages 119–129, April 2013
How to Cite
Olino, T. M., Durbin, C. E., Klein, D. N., Hayden, E. P. and Dyson, M. W. (2013), Gender Differences in Young Children's Temperament Traits: Comparisons Across Observational and Parent-Report Methods. Journal of Personality, 81: 119–129. doi: 10.1111/jopy.12000
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 AUG 2012 02:55AM EST
- NIMH. Grant Numbers: K01-MH092603, RO1-MH069942
- Stony Brook University. Grant Number: M01-RR10710
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!