I would like to thank Jefferson Singer and the anonymous reviewers for their helpful feedback on an earlier draft of this article.
The Role of Scripts in Psychological Maladjustment and Psychotherapy
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2013
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Special Issue: Personality Psychology and Psychotherapy
Volume 81, Issue 6, pages 583–594, December 2013
How to Cite
Demorest, A. P. (2013), The Role of Scripts in Psychological Maladjustment and Psychotherapy. Journal of Personality, 81: 583–594. doi: 10.1111/jopy.12003
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 AUG 2012 02:55AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!