Self-Defining Memories, Scripts, and the Life Story: Narrative Identity in Personality and Psychotherapy
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2013
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Special Issue: Personality Psychology and Psychotherapy
Volume 81, Issue 6, pages 569–582, December 2013
How to Cite
Singer, J. A., Blagov, P., Berry, M. and Oost, K. M. (2013), Self-Defining Memories, Scripts, and the Life Story: Narrative Identity in Personality and Psychotherapy. Journal of Personality, 81: 569–582. doi: 10.1111/jopy.12005
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 AUG 2012 03:00AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!