This article used data from the German Family Panel (PAIRFAM), coordinated by Josef Brüderl, Johannes Huinink, Bernhard Nauck, and Sabine Walper. PAIRFAM is funded as a long-term project by the German Research Foundation (DFG, SPP 1161).
It Takes Two: A Longitudinal Dyadic Study on Predictors of Fertility Outcomes
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 81, Issue 5, pages 487–498, October 2013
How to Cite
Hutteman, R., Bleidorn, W., Penke, L. and Denissen, J. J. A. (2013), It Takes Two: A Longitudinal Dyadic Study on Predictors of Fertility Outcomes. Journal of Personality, 81: 487–498. doi: 10.1111/jopy.12006
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 AUG 2012 03:00AM EST
- German Research Foundation
This article has been cited by:
- 1Associations between family size and offspring education depend on aspects of parental personality, Personality and Individual Differences, 2014, 58, 95, , , , ,
- 2Personality is differentially associated with planned and non-planned pregnancies, Journal of Research in Personality, 2013, 47, 4, 296, , , ,