This article used data from the German Family Panel (PAIRFAM), coordinated by Josef Brüderl, Johannes Huinink, Bernhard Nauck, and Sabine Walper. PAIRFAM is funded as a long-term project by the German Research Foundation (DFG, SPP 1161).
It Takes Two: A Longitudinal Dyadic Study on Predictors of Fertility Outcomes
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 81, Issue 5, pages 487–498, October 2013
How to Cite
Hutteman, R., Bleidorn, W., Penke, L. and Denissen, J. J. A. (2013), It Takes Two: A Longitudinal Dyadic Study on Predictors of Fertility Outcomes. Journal of Personality, 81: 487–498. doi: 10.1111/jopy.12006
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 AUG 2012 03:00AM EST
- German Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!